It’s just over 48 hours to the Challenge – and you’ve not completed your submission? Don’t worry – you’re not alone.
Over 200 entries in 2016 came in the last 48 hours, so there still is time to complete yours.
The DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia is on the lookout for scalable, innovative enterprises like last year’s winners: Thailand’s organic, market-driven solution for rural rice farmers, Siam Organic, and OurCityLove Social Enterprise, Taiwan’s collaborative multi-stakeholder cloud platform for less mobile persons.
Here are 6 quick tips that can nudge you towards completing your application:
- It’s so simple: The application is only 5 – 6 questions, requiring you to write only 150 words at most for each question.
- It’s user-friendly: Your entry is saved automatically so you can head to the shower for more inspiration.
- Your idea stands a chance: this year, with two SGD$5,000 prizes to reward outstanding social ventures in the Idea Category, your team and venture will have an opportunity to gain prize money, visibility and networks.
- More prizes for more enterprises: with prize money of SGD$20,000 for each of the Top 6 teams in the Enterprise Category, and additional prizes and support from our Sector Champions, your venture can be positioned and resourced for exponential growth and impact.
- From China and Taiwan? You can complete your application in Chinese:
- You have time: Don’t procrastinate! You have just over 48 hours to submit your solution to the DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia. Applications close at 2359h on 14 May 2017 (Singapore Time UTC +08:00).
Each team is only allowed to submit one application to the idea or enterprise category. We will only consider your latest submission if your team is found to submit more than one application.
We look forward to receiving your submission to the DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia.